Sunday, January 29, 2012

Leg flairs!

so i browsed around the internet for a little while. with intent to buy something cute to wear for camp bisco. but of course everything i see i think, i can make that. so the creative juices started flowing. and i start thinking do i have a cute stretchy fabric? i saw these things this girl makes called leg flairs that you can wear over your leggings!! PERFECT!!! they are light weight so i can wear them in the summer time! i think the girl sold them for 65 bucks and i made them out of an old skirt i found at lythia springs 2 years ago. the material was perfect and the seam already separated each leg for me. so the only thing i had to do is cut the fabric in half, measure my thigh, and sew it up!(and have an allergy attack) it only took me an hour! im so happy i thought about doing it my self now there is one less thing i have to spend my money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment