Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photoshoot final photos

       So Wendel and I finally got some of the shots we were looking for. I can't wait to work with him again. It was such a difference working with some one that knew what they were doing with a camera and lighting. Instead of  improving with all the lights in my house.Plus I usually take the photos myself, so it was nice to be able to go into each pose with out having to break my mode. He doesn't  have much experience photographing people so this was a new challenge for him too.
       We met up after work on a Saturday.We got straight to business. Not knowing what to expect I had to re-arrange a few things. As Wendel adjusted the lighting I put on some Bonobo for mood and I changed into my first costume and stood as a lighting dummy for about an hour and a half until we got it right.
        Right off the bat the photos were coming out great. Each shot getting more and more comfortable. Comparing how each photo came out compared to my personal picture taking was outstanding! I was so impressed and I was ready to move on for more shots.By the 4th costume I was losing steam. It was taking longer and longer to get that perfect shot. I tried reapplying my make up but nothing could hide how tired I was, working since the crack of dawn. At the end of the night which ended up being about 5 hours of work, we got over 300 photos and 5 outfits. 









No comments:

Post a Comment