Monday, September 3, 2012

Finally Electric Zoo Festival

Group Shot at electric zoo! can you find who's wearing curious culture clothing?
             
Look! the black leg flairs were spotted there too!
Tassel shot!! The tassels i made fit perfectly on my pockets and looked soo cute!



Curious Culture Clothing spreading P.L.U.R. around the world one festival at a time! @Electric Zoo Festival
I had such a blast at this show! i got so many compliments on my outfit i left feeling very sure of myself! the top fit perfect through out the show. i never got too hot and it never slipped or streched out of place. my leg flairs stayed up no problem with a little tan fish net tights under them for grip. i was jumping around litterally all day and not once did i have to pull them up! The pockets, like every time, worked great! again, i danced all day long and didnt lose a thing and had a place for my water bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment