Thursday, August 23, 2012

Matching black and white Rage rag and Pockets



I found these two accessories to be crucial  for any festival I go to. I've been seeing many bandanas on faces recently but i haven't seen any that match outfits! let protect our lungs in style with the new RAGE rag! I've made one to match every outfit I have created. the matching pockets go hand and hand as far as necessity at a show. I know from personal experience that when I go out I never want to bring a purse or have to carry a back pack that bumps into everyone behind you while your trying to let loose and RAGE. so I invented the pockets! they tie right around the waist and sit right at your sides so there's no bumping,holding or dropping (unless its a bass line) and you can dance the night away knowing everything you need is right at your side!

No comments:

Post a Comment