Tuesday, November 29, 2011

winter look book

Now that I've got most of my pictures taken for the store section of my website my main focus is finding a beautiful place between New Jersey and Mass to take some pictures for the look book section. I think my sisters house is a good location because it is right in between us and she has a nice big yard. plus it would be nice to be able to warm up in between pictures if we get cold! It's really easy to get to from the high way and it is right next to the CT wine trail. I'm working 6 days a week again. but usually get Tuesdays off. So hopefully Shamby will be able to meet me half way on a week day. if not i will have to request time off and this is going to take a week later then we wanted too. BUT I'm still being patient and figure everything will sell in time and within 3 years i will have a good size inventory to pick from. i think a lot of the stuff i make this summer will come out a lot nicer then the stuff from last year. im def. going to make everything with the smaller yarn like I did with the shirt Ruby bought. Plus, i just heard word from jes that her and her friend were looking at the web site and they want to buy a few things on there! That makes me super excited and gives me a lil extra to look forward to with all this time I've put in to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment